Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Reflection on the Experience Synthesis Essay

After completing my synthesis essay on patience, I now am able to look at myself in a new perspective.  For once, I can feel something developing inside myself that shows how far I have come and how close I am to achieving many of my goals.  For me, patience wasn’t always something I could understand or wanted to develop.  With time however, I have begun to understand that the best things in life are worth waiting for.  After all, if everything was easy to accomplish and waiting had no meaning then nothing in this life would be special or significant.  My original design plan for this paper was to discuss, form and gain new perspectives within the qualities of perseverance.  It is true that perseverance helps get people through tough times.  It is also true however, that those who preserver through times of difficulty and uncertainty must first have the patience to push pass through those barriers and reach their desired goals.  During the last few weeks spent writing my paper, I have been able to see both my personal experiences and my continuing journey in developing patience form even deeper connections within myself and hopefully with those in my intended audience as well.  If I have not been able to form a connection with those sharing experiences similar to that of my own, then my work is not yet complete.  I am positive though that those in my audience will be able to find some connection to my writing about patience and their personal experience with it.  Patience impacts all of us in one way or another.  There are those who choose to develop it and prosper from it.  There are also those who would rather take the easy way out and skip the hard work that is required to reach any goal that is worthwhile.  I look forward to continuing my journey of developing patience in the years to come.    

No comments:

Post a Comment