Sunday, April 3, 2016

Dreaming

What is dreaming? Does it predict the future and provide details from past events?  Does dreaming help one determine right from wrong or does it allow one to see and experience something that would never be possible in real life? Then again, one could argue that dreaming does take place in real life. People have dreams and they are real.  Every night, I dream about many different things and am in many different places during the duration of the dream in which I am having.  I often dream about the past, future and present.  Sometimes, I dream about past events that took place in real life that I wish I could have changed in real life. I have dreams that defy natural laws, such as flying by myself or appearing in a place out of thin air.  I also have dreams that reenactment scenes from movies I enjoy watching.  If a awaken from a dream that is significant in the events that took place, I will look up its meaning just for fun.  In the comment section of websites that explain dreaming, some people claim to never really have any dreams that they can remember when they wake up.  Others claim to not have dreams at all.  I find it weird that some people do not have dreams.  I wonder what goes on in their heads when they do sleep. I believe that dreams allow us to truly be free and do things that we would never do in the real life such as breaking the law, telling people what you really think of them, and not caring for the consequences of actions you commit whatsoever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment