Monday, May 2, 2016

Getting Stronger

I was always a skinny person growing up.  Being a skinny person, I was often and still am embarrassed to go to a pool party or run with my shirt off because of my rather thin-like appearance. In high school, I was an athlete and I took weightlifting classes for gym.  As I began to focus more on weightlifting, I saw my body becoming bigger and stronger in appearance.  After graduating and having no where to go lift, I slowly fell back into my rather skinny and weaker state.  At the beginning of the spring semester of my first year of college, I made the move to get back in shape and become stronger than ever before. In a fourteen week period, I have seen my body become stronger and I feel better about my appearance.  It really does affect me to see people my age who are twice as big as me.  I don't want to be seen as the weak guy or the guy who looks like a stick any longer.  So, this summer, I plan on taking my weightlifting to the next level with the help of supplements that will give my body the nutrients I may not be giving it when I'm working out. With a strong mind and will power, I will enter the new school year feeling like a new improved person. As the saying goes, "Out with the old and in with the new".

No comments:

Post a Comment