Monday, May 2, 2016

What I want to do this summer

Summer is the time to have fun and do the things that you normally couldn't do during the school year.  This summer, I plan on working for the most part, at least during the week.  I also plan on going to the drag races and maybe watching a race at the Joliet autobahn.  Camping at Starved Rock for a weekend with buddies who are home from school would be awesome.  It would feel like going on vacation in a way. Speaking of vacation, I don't think that my family and i will make the trip up north this year.  However, my parents do plan on taking my sister and I on a weekend trip maybe sometime around Labor Day.  In all, the things I plan on doing this summer can probably match that of many other college students my age.  I guess it isn't really what you do that matters, it's what you make of it. 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment