Monday, May 2, 2016

Living far from home

Sometimes I wish I could just get away from the area I grew up in and start my own life in a different place.  It's not like I don't like my family or anything ridiculous like that, it's just that I want to see new places people and things.  After growing up in the same area that my parents, grandparents and great grandparents grew up in, I believe that it is time for me to start a new chapter in my family's history.  For myself, I want to live in Chicago at least for a little while after I graduate college and begin to start a career. To ask myself if an hour drive away from home is worth it, I've thought of some pros and cons of  moving to another area. Here are a few:

Pros:
  • The area may be a better fit for me 
  • Can start a great career 
  • Gain a sense of adventure  
  • You can meet new people
Cons:
  • All alone with no help
  • You must adapt to your new surroundings
  • Harder to see family when you want to 
  • Family emergency  



No comments:

Post a Comment