Monday, May 2, 2016

What do you love and what do you want to do?

I love the feeling of accomplishing something great, whether it be a tough assignment for school or reaching a new max in the weight room.  As a young adult, I feel that I need to be a competitive person to gain an advantage against my peers.  Without putting any effort towards achieving difficult goals, I believe that I will never become the successful person I want to be.

I want to make an impact on the unknown future career that I will someday have.  I want to be the person in my family that people talk about (in a positive way).  I want to learn how to become the person I am destined to be.  I know a lot of people who are doing things in their career that they never thought that they would be doing when they were in my position.  That being said, to reinforce my goals and ambitions, I need to take a look in the mirror each morning and tell myself that each new day is a fresh start and another chance to achieving my goals and become the person that I want to be. One day, I will take a look back and ask myself if I made it to the life I wanted. Then, I will know whether I succeeded or not.    

No comments:

Post a Comment